107-series SLs - we have a gorgeous 1989F 300 SL in lovely willow green with green check sports cloth and green soft top in show condition. Also a 1988F 300 SL in pearl grey metallic with grey sports check cloth and a navy soft top. The car has done only 53,000 miles and is in show condition.
124-series Cabriolet - we have an absolutely lovely 1993K 320 CE Cabriolet in brilliant silver with grey leather and electric black soft top. The car is a 2 owner/one driver example ie the supplying dealer plus one owner and the car has a total Mercedes main dealer service history.
129-series Convertibles - we have a 1998R SL 320 in rare viviniate green metallic with mushroom leather and only 47,000 miles. A very clean and well cared for example. And a 1998R SL 500 in stunning imperial red with mushroom leather. A low mileage example with panoramic roof etc. Also a 1997R SL 500 in aquamarine blue with mushroom leather, original navy soft top, panoramic glass hard top and only 3 owners (MB + 2) and only 35,000 miles. And a 2001Y SL 280 in brilliant silver with black nappa leather with a huge specification and only 26,000 miles. And also a 1991J 500 SL in blue/black metallic with mushroom leather. A low mileage example in totally original and outstanding condition.
126-series Coupes - we have an outstanding 1988E 560 SEC in smoke silver with mushroom leather and only 57,000 miles. Defintely the best on the market.
230-series - we have a 2006/56 SL 55 AMG in brilliant silver metallic with anthracite exclusive leather. Only 43,000 miles and a FMBSH and the car comes with a very high spec and is in outstanding original condition.
140-series Saloon - we have a gorgeous 1997R S420 (short wheel base model) with only 2 owners and 50,000 miles in perfect condition. Represents extremely good value!
201-series - we have a 1992K 190E 2-litre in pearl blue with mushroom leather. A fabulous little car with aircon and cruise and electric driver's seat too.
Coming very soon.....
- a 1981W 230 CE Coupe (123-series) - a gorgeous example in golden brown with tan cloth and only 79,000 miles with a
- a 1972K Porsche 911E 2.4 - an early 2.4 and original right hand drive car with the side oil filler with 127,000 miles
in metallic green (224) with black Recaro sports seats, electric sunroof and last owner since 1988. Expected spring 2017.
- a 1970H 280 SE 3.5 Coupe (111-series) a lovely 2 owner car in classic silver with black leather interior and electric
sunroof. Last owner 30 years. This car is benefiting form a bare metal restoration and it will be in show condition once
the work is completed this winter.
- a 1987E 300 SL (107-series) in signal red with creme beige cloth and original black soft top and only 59,000 miles.
- a 1965C 230 SL Pagoda (113-series) in signal red with mushroom leather. A restored car with a full engine rebuild
Click the for sale button to find them.